Drive-in Racking System is the best solution for small warehouses and cold rooms. It allows optimum utilization of floor space and storage volume by storing several pallets in depth of the channels.
Drive-in system is designed for storing homogenous products.
The pallets are stored as a block with one access where forklift entering with pallets and store them on the rails. Drive-in with one access also calls as LIFO (last in first out) system.
- Using maximum space in small warehouse;
- Storing of seasonable products;
- Removal of corridors between racks;
- Storing of the products in different depth and height
- Maximum profitability of the available space.
The system is usually used in cold stores (refrigeration and freezing) which require maximum use of space for the storage of products in a controlled temperature.